How clean is the air in your home?
In today’s airtight homes, indoor air quality is a growing concern. Your air duct system could be contaminated with harmful particulates that can promote asthma, hayfever and allergy symptoms.
Dirt and dust, dust mites, mold, pet hair and dander, bacteria and rodent feces are just a few things that could be lying in your air ducts and circulating throughout your home and the air you and your family breathe.
Studies show 6 out of 10 homes are hazardous to their occupants’ health. Every time your air conditioner or heating system is on, airborne contaminates are being drawn into your air vents. These contaminates cause a buildup of debris in your ducts, increasing problems with allergies, and leaving you with a dusty, dirty house. Our air duct cleaning process is thorough with successful results, customer after customer.
Give us a call today so we can help ensure you are breathing clean, safe indoor air!
Indoor Air Quality Facts
- The EPA has ranked indoor air quality as one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health.
- More than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies. According to Total Health and Better Health magazine, 1 out of 4 people who suffer from allergies, do so, due to the fungi and bacteria in the air duct system.
- Indoor air is 2-5 times worse than outdoor air.
How to Improve Your Indoor Air!
- Improve ventilation- make sure your duct system is properly sealed! Leaky duct work pulls air from all over, potentially bringing in more contaminants.
- Make sure your air filter is clean- A dirty air filter not only makes your system work harder it also can’t block out the contaminants from getting into your system
- Cut back on the air contaminants- Avoid harsh chemical air fresheners and cleaning products!
- Clean your ducts- Air duct cleaning is one of the fastest ways to improve the air in your home. With our brush and vacuum machine we scrub your duct work clean- leaving no harmful contaminants behind.